The Language Teacher
The Language Teacher, the bimonthly publication of the Japan Association for Language Teaching, publishes articles and other material related to language teaching, particularly in an Asian context. TLT also serves the important role of publicizing information about the organization and its many events.
JALT Journal is the research journal of the Japan Association for Language Teaching. It is published semiannually, in May and November, and contains articles, perspectives and reviews.
JALT Postconference Publication
The JALT Postconference Publication - Created after JALT's international conference each year, these volumes stand as a record of our conferences--what was presented, and what was subsequently achieved.
Chapter & SIG Publications
There are also a number of publications put out by JALT Chapters and SIGs. See the links below for details.
- B-SIG Publications—Publications of the Bilingualism SIG
- Between the Keys—The official newsletter of the Materials Writers SIG
- Critical Thinking and Language Learning—The Journal of the Critical Thinking SIG
- Explorations in Teacher Education—The Teacher Development SIG newsletter
- Extensive Reading Japan—Newsletter of the Extensive Reading SIG
- Global Issues in Language Education—The Global Issues in Language Education SIG newsletter archives; over 100 articles online.
- The JALT CALL Journal—The journal of the CALL SIG
- Speakeasy—Publication from the Gunma JALT Chapter
- JALT PanSIG Conference Proceedings—Once a year the proceedings of each annual PanSIG conference of JALT is published online. The proceedings of all previous JALT PanSIG conference are found on this site.
- Journal of Extensive Reading—Online peer-reviewed journal published by the Extensive Reading SIG
- The Journal of Literature in Language Teaching—The refereed research journal of the Literature in Language Teaching SIG
- The Kyoto JALT Review—An annual journal published by the Kyoto JALT Chapter
- Learning Learning—The Learner Development SIG newsletter
- The LLL SIG Newsletter—The official newsletter of the Lifelong Language Learning SIG (Originally "TOLd You So!")
- OnCUE Journal—The College & University Educators' SIG journal
- Osaka JALT Journal—The journal from the Osaka JALT chapter
- Pragmatics Matters-The newsletter of the Pragmatics SIG
- Shiken—The Testing & Evaluation SIG newsletter
- THT Journal - The Journal of Teachers Helping Teachers—Teachers Helping Teachers SIG Journal