Fukuoka JALT usually holds meetings on Saturday evenings in Fukuoka city. Recently, we've been using venues in Nishijin and Tenjin, and occasionally in Hakata. Our meetings are followed by a social dinner at a nearby restaurant. These after-meeting dinners usually require a reservation, so we'll usually ask at the beginning of the meeting if you plan on attending the social. Non-JALT members are welcome to join our after-meeting socials!
Our core group of officers are:
- President: Bill Pellowe
- Membership Chair: Dominic Marini
- Program Chair: J. Lake
- Publicity Chair: Steve Paton
- Treasurer: Tim Pritchard
Other Fukuoka JALT Chapter Officers are:
- Webmaster: Steve Paton
- Facilities Chair: Yumiko Cochrane
- Officer-At-Large: Trevor Holster
- Officer-At-Large: Aaron Hahn (outgoing membership chair)
- Social Chair: Miho Tani
- Elections Officer: Darcy de Lint
There is currently no news.