We are currently accepting proposals for the 2018 JALT Technology in Teaching (TnT) Workshops. The TnT Workshops will be held from 1pm to 7pm on Friday, November 23rd, 2018, which is the day before the main conference begins. Application Deadline: February 12th, 2018.
Technology in Teaching (TnT) Workshops are intended to help participants develop the technology side of their teaching skills through a series of practical, hands-on workshops, led by experts in technology in language teaching. There is a focus on the use of newer technologies, but workshops can also aim at developing expertise with more conventional technologies. If you are a proven presenter able to address either of these areas in an interesting, accessible manner, we encourage you to apply to be a TnT presenter.
- To submit a TnT workshop proposal, please complete the submission form below.
- The same proposal cannot be submitted as both a TnT workshop and a presentation for the main conference.
- TnT workshops are 45 minutes or 90 minutes in length.
- Workshops should not introduce software, technology, or services that the presenter or his/her company is trying to sell or develop to sell.
- TnT registration fees will be waived for all presenters.