JALT International Partner organizations currently include:
- Bangladesh English Language Teachers Association (BELTA)
- Cambodia TESOL (CamTESOL)
- English Teachers' Association of the Republic of China (ETA-ROC)
- Far Eastern English Language Teachers' Association (FEELTA)
- International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL)
- Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
- Linguapax Asia (Linguapax Asia)
- Malaysian English Language Teaching Association (MELTA)
- Nepal English Language Teachers' Association (NELTA)
- Philippine Association for Language Teaching (PALT)
- The Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language in Indonesia (TEFLIN)
- TESOL International Association (TESOL)
- Thailand TESOL (ThaiTESOL)
In addition, JALT is a founding member of the Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC).
PAC members include ETA-ROC, FEELTA, JALT, KOTESOL, PALT, and ThaiTESOL. For more information on PAC, please visit the PAC website: http://pac-teach.org.
About the International Affairs Committee (IAC)
The International Affairs Committee (IAC) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) will support JALT by establishing, maintaining, and developing international contacts and joint activities between JALT and other partner organizations and groups. Read more...
JALT Domestic Partner organizations currently include:
- The Association for Japan Exchange and Teaching (AJET)
- The Elementary School Thematic Education Movement (ESTEEM)
- English Teachers in Japan (ETJ)
- The Japan Intercultural Institute (JII)
- The United Associations of Language Studies (UALS)
The Domestic Affairs Committee (DAC) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) establishes, maintains, and develops domestic contacts and joint activities between JALT and other partner organizations and groups.