JALT International Partner organizations currently include:
- Bangladesh English Language Teachers Association (BELTA)
- Cambodia TESOL (CamTESOL)
- English Teachers' Association of the Republic of China (ETA-ROC)
- Far Eastern English Language Teachers' Association (FEELTA)
- International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL)
- Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
- Linguapax Asia (Linguapax Asia)
- Malaysia English Language Teaching Association (MELTA)
- Nepal English Language Teachers' Association (NELTA)
- Philippine Association for Language Teaching (PALT)
- The Association of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in Indonesia (TEFLIN)
- TESOL International Association (TESOL)
- Thailand TESOL (ThaiTESOL)
In addition, JALT is a founding member of the Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC).
PAC members include ETA-ROC, FEELTA, JALT, KOTESOL, PALT, and ThaiTESOL. For more information on PAC, please visit the PAC website: http://pac-teach.org.
About the International Affairs Committee (IAC)
The International Affairs Committee (IAC) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) will support JALT by establishing, maintaining, and developing international contacts and joint activities between JALT and other partner organizations and groups.
JALT Domestic Partner organizations currently include:
- The Association for Japan Exchange and Teaching (AJET)
- English Teachers in Japan (ETJ)
- The Japan Association of College English Teachers (JACET)
The Domestic Affairs Committee (DAC) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) establishes, maintains, and develops domestic contacts and joint activities between JALT and other partner organizations and groups.