- Date: Friday 4th ~ Monday 7th August, 2017
- Place: Toyo Gakuen University,
- Chairs: Atsuko Takase, Kwansei Gakuin University and Thomas Robb, Kyoto Sangyo University
- Site Chair: Andy Boon, Toyo Gakuen Unversity
- Theme: Pathways to Progress
- Plenary Speakers: TBA
Language Learner Literature Awards
The Extensive Reading Foundation (ERF), an unaffiliated, not-for profit organization that supports and promotes extensive reading in language education, has announced the winners of the 11th Annual Language Learner Literature Award for books published in 2015. An international jury chose the winning book in six categories, taking into account the Internet votes and comments of students and teachers around the world. The judges’ comment is followed by reactions from readers of the book. All books mentioned on the ERF site link above can be ordered online from the independent Cambridge International Book Centre. In Japan, the finalists can be ordered through the ETJ Book Service.
9th Annual ER Seminar Call for Proposals
The 9th Annual Extensive Reading Seminar has now succussfully concluded.