• Is this a submission from a JALT associate member?
• Will this presentation promote currently or soon-to-be commercially produced materials?
• The maximum length of the title is 50 characters including spaces.
All titles must be in English.
• Presentations at the conference will be organized according to the interest areas below. Indicate BOTH (A) which learning or teaching context you are targeting AND (B) which content area you feel your presentation best fits.
Note that all Teaching Children context submissions, if accepted, will be scheduled as part of the JALT Junior section of the conference.
Note for SIGs regarding formats
- In the past SIGs have been allocated 45 minutes for SIG AGMs and 90 minutes for SIG Forums. You still have this option, and if you want it please put in a separate submission for the AGM and the 90-minute Forum.
- If you would like to reduce the length of your Forum to 60 minutes, please choose that option when submitting.
- If you want to combine your SIG AGM and Forum into one 90-minute time slot, only one application needs to be made.
• Enter the main languages in which you will present
• The short summary will be used in the conference program (maximum of 75 words or 150 Japanese characters).