Unvetted Conference Submissions
This is the form to use for making UNVETTED presentation proposal submissions for the JALT2018 conference. Please use for the following situations ONLY:
- JALT AMs submitting presentations for guaranteed slots
- Chapter, SIG, or JALT-sponsored presentations
- SIG AGMs or JALT business and officer meetings
- Submissions made as part of JALT International and Domestic Affiliate agreements
If you are unsure whether or not your presentation is unvetted, chances are it is not. Use the vetted form for all submissions that do not fit into the categories above. If you are not sure, contact the conference team: https://jalt.org/contact.
Before filling out this form please ensure you have read the Call for Presentation Proposals. Submissions deviating from the guidelines will not be considered.
All contact and presenter details IN ENGLISH please. Fields marked with * are required.
- Note that for the automated word limits when making your submission, hyphenated words and words separated by slashes are NOT counted as one word, but rather as the actual number of words written. This is different to how Microsoft Word calculates word counts, so if you have prepared your submission in MS Word, you may have a lower word count than what this webform calculates. This may result in some summaries or titles being over the word limit. Please be careful of this point.
- Punctuation marks such as apostrophes and quotation marks may be counted as a single word when copying and pasting from Microsoft Word documents. To avoid this happening, save your summary as a plain text file first, and then use this to copy into the webform text boxes.
Submission Deadline: 11:59pm, Japan Standard Time, Monday, May 21st, 2018