The Language Teacher
The Language Teacher, the bimonthly publication of the Japan Association for Language Teaching, publishes articles and other material related to language teaching, particularly in an Asian context. TLT also serves the important role of publicizing information about the organization and its many events.
JALT Journal is the research journal of the Japan Association for Language Teaching. It is published semiannually, in May and November, and contains articles, perspectives and reviews.
JALT Conference Proceedings
The JALT Conference Proceedings are annual volumes produced by the Conference Publications Committee of the Japan Association for Language Teaching. They stand as a record of our conferences—what was presented, and what was subsequently achieved.
Chapter & SIG Publications
There are also a number of publications put out by JALT Chapters and SIGs. See the links below for details.
- B-SIG Publications—Publications of the Bilingualism SIG
- Between the Keys—The official newsletter of the Materials Writers SIG
- The JALT CALL Journal—The journal of the CALL SIG
- Explorations in Teacher Education—The Teacher Education and Development SIG newsletter
- Global Issues in Language Education—The Global Issues in Language Education SIG newsletter archives; over 100 articles online.
- The Kyoto Jalt Review—An annual journal published by the Kyoto JALT Chapter
- Learning Learning—The Learner Development SIG newsletter
- The LLL SIG Newsletter—The official newsletter of the Lifelong Language Learning SIG (Originally "TOLd You So!")
- On CUE—The College & University Educators' SIG journal
- JALT Pan-SIG Conference Proceedings—Once a year the proceedings of each annual Pan-SIG conference of JALT is published online. The proceedings of all previous JALT Pan-SIG conference are found on this site.
- The School House—The Junior Senior High School SIG newsletter
- Shiken—The Testing & Evaluation SIG newsletter
- TLC (Teachers Learning with Children)—The Teaching Children SIG bilingual newsletter