Abstracts are currently being accepted for the above conference on Sunday October 11th 2015. Submissions are invited for 40-minute presentations or workshops (plus 10 minutes Q&A) on the following or related themes:
• web 2.0 technologies in the language classroom
• e-learning and collaborative learning
• social networking applications and tools
• teacher professional development and digital technologies
• digital game-based language learning
• mobile-assisted language learning
• digital literacies
• social media and language learning
Deadline for submissions: August 10, 2015.
Abstracts of no more than 200 words should be mailed with the subject “October 2015 ICT conference submission” to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name, affiliation, and the title of your talk.
For more information, please email Kyoto JALT at the above address, or visit the conference website: http://kyotojalt.wix.com/ict-and-language-ed