Following are the results of the online and onsite voting at the first OGM of 2015, held June 28th 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm at the Yamanishi Welfare Memorial Hall, Osaka-shi, Osaka.
The following refers to everything but the Business Report:
1289 valid votes were cast online
8 members who had not voted online were at the OGM
We reached quorum.
With 1297 valid votes cast, 650 yes votes were needed to pass anything.
Following are the voting results:
1. The Business Report did not pass. 1297 votes were received, but the first 450 were cast when the report had an error. After it was corrected, we were advised that these people all needed to vote again. Only 339 voted again, so only 1186 votes were received and that did not reach quorum. It will be presented again in November.
2. The Financial Report passed. 1297 votes received.
3. The Audit Report passed. 1297 votes received.
4. The Business Plan passed. 1297 votes received.
5. The Budget motion passed. 1297 votes received.
6. The dues increase motion passed. 1297 votes received.