1. “Keep your powder dry: A prepper's guide to academic professional development” (10:00~12:00)
by Michael Parrish,
- JALT National Job Information Centre (JIC) co-coordinator,
- Assistant professor at Kwansei Gakuin University
2. “Dark side of Language Teaching” (14:00~14:35)
by Martin Pauly Professor Emeritus Tsukuba University of Technology
3.“Building a publishing pipeline for academic success” (14:45~16:15)
by Richard Miller,
- JALT National Job Information Centre (JIC) co-coordinator
- Associate professor in business administration at Kobe Gakuin University
4. Business Meeting (16:30~17:00)
Date: Saturday, March 25th, 2017, 9:30~17:00
Place: Tsukuba Gakuin University (Meeting Room 2)
Azuma 3-1 Tsukuba-shi
Doors open at 9:30. No Pre-registration necessary!
JALT Members: Free Non-members: 500 yen
JALT Ibaraki chapter meetings are open to all interested in learning and teaching languages. Abstracts for the presentations and access information for the venue, as well further information for future events are available on the chapter website.
Support the Chapter Book Fair!
Donate no-longer-needed educational materials – Get used ones for 50 yen!