Three or four days of lectures, meetings and networking can be a strain on the mind and body, so take some time to recharge. Drop in to the “Happy Room”, a space on-site for you to kick back and relax and get away from it all.
There will be a range of short sessions on offer to help you feel relaxed, refreshed, energized, and in the best possible state for making the most out of the conference. You could start your day with some Morning Yoga, or avoid that mid-afternoon energy slump by participating in a Martial Arts workshop or Mindfulness Meditation session. You can prepare your voice for presenting with a Vocal Training workshop. Or come and learn how to give a Thai Massage.
We will also have a Reiki Corner so you can soothe away the stresses of the day with a 10 minute Reiki session.
Happy Room Schedule
- 9.20-9.50 “Workplace Yoga” with Jerry Talandis: Revitalizing Yoga you can easily do in your work clothes, in your workplace.
- 2.00-2.30 “Motivating Martial Arts” with Dominic Jones: Loosen up, de-stress and energize with simple martial art moves.
- 2.30-3.00 “Juggling” with Tim Murphey: Relax, enjoy, and get into your psycho-social-physical Flow!
- 3.00-3.30 “Vocal Warm-up” with Cara Phillips: Warm up your voice and enjoy some singing.
- 6.30-7.30 Reiki Corner open (sign up to receive10 minutes of Reiki)
- 10.20- 10.50 “Motivating Martial Arts” with Dominic Jones: Loosen up, de-stress and energize with simple martial art moves.
- 12.50-1.20 “Vocal Warm-up” with Cara Phillips: Warm up your voice and enjoy some singing.
- 1.30-2.00 “Thai Massage Stretching Workshop” with Marc Helgesen: A practical, hands-on (and feet-on) session to relax and energize.
- 2.00-2.25 “Mindfulness Meditation” with Ellen Head: Learn meditation in the tradition of Thich Nat Hanh. Beginners welcome.
- 6.30-7.30 Reiki Corner open (sign up to receive 10 minutes of Reiki)